CREDIT CRUNCH CEREAL
Credit Crunch Cereal Limited edition one portion 45g box
Shed Simove, a serial entrepreneur – is now officially a ‘cereal entrepreneur’. Shed spent fourteen months creating and manufacturing a brand new breakfast cereal called ‘CREDIT CRUNCH’ and now these limited edition one portion boxes are available to buy. The cereal is made mainly of wheat and consists of four currency symbols – a Pound, Dollar, Euro and Yen.
Shed explains: “It took a long time to manufacture – without going into the intricacies too much, the way to get shapes in a cereal is by using the extrusion moulding process and that takes a long time to get right…and there’s only a few places in the world with the capability to make such a specialised product…”
“Therefore, I was delighted when we finally cracked it and I think the result is fantastic. I hope you agree.”
Shed has even come up with marketing slogans for the cereal, like:
• Purchase of this cereal cannot guarantee weight loss - but you'll definitely lose a few Pounds...or Yen...or Euros...or Dollars...
• Credit Crunch Cereal: the perfect start to any redundancy day…
• Or… 'Credit Crunch Cereal: The food of choice in difficult times. Not at all bitter.”
• Or even… ‘Best Before Your House Is Worth Less Than Your Car’.
• Credit Crunch Cereal: Cheap ~ Delicious ~ Recession Proof
• Just add milk and eat whilst watching your house price go through the floor / your shares plummet / your pension fund disappear.
• Bank on this to keep you full all morning…
• Invest in a hearty breakfast today…
• CREDIT CRUNCH cereal keeps you going until LUNCH!