Environmental Policy Statement
Event Merchandising Limited aims to protect the environment by ensuring
the sustainable use and disposal of scarce resources.
This environmental policy provides a framework based upon the values
of sustainable development within which we can place our won activities
and operations. The policy also translates the core aims and beliefs
of the organisation into objectives and guidelines for action, which
will inform and have an impact on all areas of our work.
Event Merchandising Limited will:
• Adopt and aim to apply the principles of sustainable development
- that is, development which meets the needs of the present without
compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
• Strive to adopt the highest available environmental standards
in all areas of its operations.
• Seek to adopt a total ‘cradle to grave’ assessment
and responsibility for its activities.
• Aim to minimise the use of all materials, supplies and energies.
• Minimise waste production in all areas of the organisation
and aim for waste-free processes
• Purchase, where feasible, sustainable products for use in
the organisations’ operations, ie recycled, FSC or low environmental
impact products and energy from renewable sources.
• Expect similar environmental standards from any partners involved
in our work.
• Publicise our environmental position.
• Encourage employee involvement in environmental action.
• Adopt an environmentally sound transport strategy.
• Aim to include environmental and ethical considerations in
investment decisions where appropriate
• Assess the environmental impact of all its operations on a
• Assist in developing solutions to environmental problems and
support the development of public policy.